Journal «Technology and Language» accepts original research articles and reviews. Submissions should be original previously unpublished works that have not been submitted for publication to any other journal.
Submissions should contain new research findings, obtained by the authors, of interest to the international research community.
The journal accepts submissions in the following subject areas:
- history and philosophy of technology
- cultural history,
- applied linguistics,
- theories of language-acquisition
- the philosophy of multilingualism
- technology of education
Articles should adhere to the following structure:
- Introduction (explaining the relevance of the research problem);
- Findings ;
- Conclusion and Discussion (summarizing the findings and offering suggestions for further research);
Various headings and subheading of the study can be decided by authors. Your headings may be different depending on nature of study.