The articles are submitted in the .docx format. Please download the templates. The article file submitted via E-submission System should contain only the text itself without a abstract, list of literature, names and data of the authors. All these fields are filled out separately during the article submission via e-system.
Recommended volume of articles: from 10,000 to 30,000 characters with spaces.
Page setup: top 4 cm, bottom 4 cm, left 3 cm, right 3 cm. Font - Times New Roman. The font size of the main text is 10, additional (tables, footnotes, notes) - 9, line spacing - single. Paragraphs break - 1 cm.
The text is typed in accordance with the following rules:
- orientation of all pages is book;
- all words within a paragraph are separated by only one space;
- before the punctuation mark there is no space, after it — one space;
- tabulations, tears, inscriptions are not allowed.
All abbreviations used by the author, with the exception of the generally accepted ones, should be determined when they are first mentioned in the text.
Formulas are typed using the functions of MathType (inside the text). Formula parameters:
- font — Times New Roman;
- sizes: usual — 12 pt, large index — 9 pt, small index — 7 pt, large character — 14 pt, small character — 10 pt (To change the parameters, click the “Size” tab ==> “Define" and set the necessary parameters);
- outline: variable and lowercase Greek — italic, the rest — straight lines.
Numbered and bulleted lists should be executed using the appropriate MS Word tools, not manually. The titles of sections must be made in capital letters. Tables are made by tools of Word (not drawings) and are located inside the text of the article. Place the figure as close as possible after the point where it is first referenced in the text. For a graphical abstract and if you want to preserve high quality figures, they can be additionally presented in separate graphic files in the field “Archive of accompanying materials" in E-submission System. Files with available formats: .jpeg, .tiff, .bmp should be archieved in one folder with formats .zip or .rar.